Skip to the content
- It’s important to have roots.
- In today’s complex world, it pays to branch out.
- If you really believe in something, don’t be afraid to go out on a limb.
- Be flexible so you don’t break when a harsh wind blows.
- Sometimes you have to shed your old bark in order to grow.
- If you want to maintain accurate records, keep a log.
- It’s okay to be a late bloomer.
- Avoid people who would like to cut you down.
- As you approach the autumn of your life, you will show your true colors. You could be brilliant!